The Highland Farmer’s Market on Boulder Street offers fresh flowers, herbs, fruits, vegetables, tamales, salsa, jams and organic soaps. Each week brings a different mix of vendors with more choices as the season passes. In addition, there is live music and fun activities for your children.
- Location: Boulder Street in the Highlands between 15th and 16th Street
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Cost: Free
- For More Info: http://www.denverhighland.org
The Riverfront Park Fashion Series is back for its fourth season. Sass and swerve combine with style and sophistication at these deliriously fun soirees. Mark your calendar!
Thursday, June 18, 2008
Thursday, July 16, 2008
Thursday, August 20, 2008
Visit the event’s website for details; themes, designers, restaurants, ticket purchase.
- Location: The Plaza at Riverfront Park
- Time: 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Cost: See the website for details
- For More Info: http://www.riverfrontparkfashion.com/